these are crazy but they work…
1. if you have a gardening tool or pair of scissors or something that was left outside for a long time and got very, very rusty try soaking it overnight in vinegar and salt then rinse it off and dry it- it will look shiny and new
2. toss the little silica packets that are inside the packages of almost everything into a bathroom drawer or linen closet shelf to absorb moisture
3. silver polish takes off a thin layer of silver, so instead polish silver in an aluminum container by pouring boiling water mixed with baking soda over your silver and it works like magic!
4. battery check- if you’re not sure if your batteries are still good, drop them on a table from about 6 inches above and if they bounce once and fall over they are good, if they keep bouncing they’re empty
5. after brushing your teeth with whitening toothpaste leave the toothpaste on your teeth for a few minutes and it will keep working to whiten them some more
6. if you have a sticky sticker, tape or decal that’s really stuck on, heat it up with your hair dryer for a minute or 2 and peel it off easily
7. you can have an ice cold drink fast- just wrap a wet paper towel around the bottle, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and enjoy
8. I have heard this more than once- eat marshmallows if you have a sore throat and you’ll feel better!?
9. if your leather boots spring a leak- rub some vaseline on the seams, bake the boots for an hour at 300 degrees and they should be waterproof
10. little paper cuts hurt a lot- rub chap stick on them and the pain will stop